Friday, February 3, 2012

February Designer Spotlight

So here we are, barely into February, and I am dying to buy new spring clothes for my girls.  Not necessarily for myself or for the little guy either, but DYING to start shopping for the girls.  I literally can't take it.  I am on the computer almost every day looking at the new spring collections as they are released and making a list of our Must Have Items.  It makes me giddy.  And for those of you that are wondering, yes I do have a problem and yes I am aware of it.  And no, I don't care.  I know that most people think that I am insane for caring so much more about my girls' wardrobes than I care about my own, but it's just the way that I am and I'm ok with that.  I have always had an obsession with children's clothing and having 2 girls didn't help matters.  I don't even try to fight it.

This month's designer is one that I had never heard of until this season when I spotted their goodies at one of my favorite online boutiques - Everything But the Princess.  I don't necessarily go in search of new designers but I always have my eyes open for unique and fun pieces and this collection is just that!


Mustard Pie offers sweet prints, beautiful colors and unique designs.  This season's colors are bright, vibrant pastels that are playful and eye catching.  Not only did the colors and prints catch my eye but I have to say that the photos really captured my attention.  I have been paying more attention lately to the photo shoots that designers use to market their collections because there are so many great props, poses and other ideas that can translate into the photos that us "ordinary" people want for our kids/family shots.

How fun is this photo shoot?  And the clothes are pretty darn cute too!







No comments:

Post a Comment