Monday, September 26, 2011

Design Dilemma

So remember last week when I wrote about planning Addyson's big girl room and I was sooooo excited about the bubblegum pink and turquoise color scheme?  Well, thanks to Pinterest I found something that I like even more.  Go figure.

The pink is still there for sure but instead of turquoise the other color is more of a powdery/periwinkle blue.  It is so beautiful - clean, crisp and still girly.  And not something that I ever would have thought of on my own.  Love it!  


Of course this means that the $7 bedding will have to go back to Kohl's and I'll have to find something different to replace it.  What are the odds of finding another bedding set for only $7?  Slim to none I'd say.  

But as soon as I saw these photos I fell in love with the color scheme so I'll have to deal with the bedding predicament and move on.  I think it will be worth it!


Isn't this room amazing?  Photos via Chic and Cheap Nursery

No comments:

Post a Comment