Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring Has Sprung!


I think the title of this post pretty much says it all - Spring Has Sprung!  Not only outdoors, but in my head too.  Watch out people!

My head is seriously spinning, like out of control get dizzy and fall down spinning.  I already have a very full bin of Easter decor tucked away in a closet somewhere around here, but I have seen some unbelievably fun decorating ideas that I want to try.  Not just for Easter, but for Spring in general.  I almost feel like I need to host some sort of a spring soiree just to put these ideas to good use.  Hmmmm, there's a thought.
I always love a good party.  I'm thinking a few of you might call me crazy for hosting one just because it's spring time though.

It's not just decorating ideas flooding my head.  Easter egg hunt ideas, spring photo ideas, party themes (as if I need anymore of those!) and the list goes on (and on and on). Not to mention the excitement of getting out our spring wardrobes and adding new pieces for this season.

I'm feeling giddy just talking (and writing) about all of this.  I need to make a list of exactly which projects I want to tackle because I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed and indecisive right now, but check back soon for photos and more details!

Happy Spring everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment