Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Party On...and on and on!



So I think that you all know by now that I have a slight obsession with party planning.  Okay, so maybe it's a tad bit more than slight.  I swear that I really don't sit around day in and day out obsessing over party themes.  They just seem to come to me  - mostly via Facebook and blog posts.  When you "like" the Facebook pages of beings such as Amy Atlas, The TomKat Studio, AndersRuff and Hostess with the Mostess it's impossible not to be constantly bombarded with neverending party ideas, photos and inspiration.  Add their blogs to the mix and it's pretty much party heaven.

Once again I find my brain swimming with party ideas and themes even though we don't have any birthdays to celebrate in our family until June.  Not only has that theme been chosen since December, but I also have theme ideas for the little guy's birthday in November and for Rylee's 7th birthday in January.  As in 2013.  Even I think that is a bit extreme.

Since I have all of these great party themes and ideas floating around in my head but I have only 3 children who each have only 1 birthday a year, I thought that it would be fun to start sharing some of these themes with others so that just maybe someone else can use them.  Unless we start celebrating 1/2 birthdays and unbirthdays I don't think there's any way possible that we could ever use them all!

I'm going to share 3 party themes each time I write one of these "party posts" so here are the first 3 of my Party Picks!


Sunshine party from Amy Atlas.
Click here for full details.

Up, Up and Away party from AndersRuff.
Click here for full details.

Vintage Carnival party from Hostess with the Mostess.
Click here for full details.

These are just a few of the amazing parties that I have seen recently.  Stay tuned for more great ideas and lots of inspiration!




No comments:

Post a Comment