Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wednesday's Wish List

No Wish List last week due to a little one in the hospital but I'm back and ready with another one.

This one is strictly a Tory Burch Wish List.  How I wish I didn't love her so much.  I can't really afford her but I sure do love me some Tory.  And as a moving gift I have convinced Matt to use a small piece of his bonus to buy me a new handbag by Miss Tory herself.  It won't make up for the fact that I'm going to miss Charlotte and my life here like crazy but it's a start:)

This week's list has 6 items instead of the usual 5 but I had to throw in a bracelet along with all of the great handbags.  And there were even more items that I wanted to include but for today I'm sticking with handbags and the bracelet.

Lucite cuff bracelet.

Plaid rain tote.

Roslyn tote.


Trompe l'oiel tote.
Karlya carryall tote.

Tweed McLane bag.
Can you guess which bag is going to be mine?

1 comment:

  1. I love it :) I've never heard of her before! I see you with one of the last two, either the white and yellow or the tweed.

    ReplyDelete