Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wednesday's Wish List

Welcome to the first edition of Wednesday's Wish List!  It's a good thing that I like love to browse catalogs, websites, restaurants and stores for anything and everything pretty, unique, useful, tasty and/or fun because that means that I will always have plenty of content for this blog series!

Unfortunately for me, I don't always have plenty of cash to purchase the things on my wish list, but I still have fun looking.  And just maybe you have some extra money to purchase something from my wish list for yourself!

So let's get right to it!  Here is my Wish List for this week:

Modern vintage "schoolgirl tote" from Chasing Fireflies in red or teal.

Sally Hansen nail polish in "gunmetal".  Love the smoky metallic shade!

Cake pop stand in various colors from Working Widget Technologies!  This would make life so much easier when making cake pops in bulk!

Hot pink faux suede bow boot from Gymboree.  

I so want to have dinner here!  I have heard it is amazing!

And there you have it - my Wish List for this week!  Something for everyone - and lots for me to yearn for.

No comments:

Post a Comment