Monday, June 20, 2011

June Designer Spotlight

I realize that I am a little behind on this month's designer spotlight, but between Rylee's preschool graduation and planning for Addyson's birthday party and Father's Day, the time has really gotten away from me.  Not to mention the fact that our computer has been moving in super slow motion lately and I am not a patient person, so I become overly irritated and that hinders my writing abilities just a bit.

But here it is - the designer spotlight for June!  Something for the boys this time!


Da Lil Guys is a division of Nayetal, the maker of Baby Nay (one of my fave girl lines!).  Da Lil Guys is described as edgy streetwear for "lil guys" and the fun graphics add just the right touch of boyish style.

Here's my Lil Guy wearing our favorite piece!  Too bad it doesn't fit anymore:(


No comments:

Post a Comment